This time it's about fucking. There's this scrubber at work (and NO; I don't mean she's an obsessive/compulsive kitchen cleaner); don't know what she puts in her body lotion but most boys fall over each other trying to get her panties off. Not that it's too difficult, what with her clawing them off herself. Anyhoo, we've seen a shitload of tradies past our doors of late and needless to say our girl was right in there, reeling them in like so many gaffed fish. One boy got to her more than once and I'm sure she enjoyed it. In fact I KNOW she did because I porked him as well. Not that she could give him what I did; seems he likes to take it in the arse as much as he likes to give it in the pussy.
Which brings me to my point. What is it with straight men? I've screwed so many of them I could have had a hundred kids by now if they'd been able to get pregnant; but none of them were "gay" and a few would probably belt you one for suggesting they were. So there I am, hammering away at these boys, plantin my seed in their backsides (that's one fun thing about straight boys; they ain't "gay" so they can't get AIDS. I suggested using a condom to one and he just looked at me funny and said "why?") and the whole time they're dating girls and getting laid and making "fag" jokes and wrecking their bodies with beer and footy and smokes. FUCKWITS!!!! I was doing it to one boy for close to ten years on and off - usually when he was between girlfriends, but sometimes when he wasn't; and I know I wasn't the only guy he was "seeing" (from a prone position and between his knees usually).
He's married now with three ankle biters and I'll bet my buns he's still taking dick up the back-passage whenever he gets the chance. I always said; he was like a nicely appointed family car that, when you hit the right button, turned into a Ferrari. Talk about taking it like a man!!!! The point is - he wanted to continue our little trystette after the wedding; not that I wasn't sorely tempted - he's 42 now and still one of the most handsome hunks 'a' manhood I've ever seen. But by this stage I knew the wife too well to look her in the eye over the dinner table and not tell her that I regularly invaded her husband's fundament. We don't communicate that much any more.
Why do these boys do it? Why can't they just acknowledge the fact that a big, fat dick pumping in and out of them makes them feel fantastic? It's not like they're the only ones; dear Dr Kinsy well and truly proved that point back in the 50s. I guess there's still that old, tired, festering bullshit of being a MAN (in the John Wayne, Sly Stalone, Arnold [Vuckvitt!!] Swartzeneggar kinda way). Frankly I think all three of those guys would have been happier, healthier and whole lot nicer if they'd taken the odd cock up the jacksie, even if only to say they'd done it. Still - makes no never-mind to me; I'm still out there havin' fun and doin' the nasty every chance. Scrubber and Anthony split up though they're still "friends". And I'm still plowing Anthony's butthole; those tradies can sure have tight arses!! - must be climbing all those ladders. When I look into those big, dark eyes and he grunts out "fuck me like a bitch!" - it's just toooooo gooooood!!!!!!
Luv, hugz and big juicy ones to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment