Well ..... what a lazy cow I must be. How long is it now? The truth is - I'm just too damn busy with all that is everywhere to be bothered much with what's here.
But .... and it's a BIG but .... it has come to Damnation's attention that a little fish called Chad Elliott, who apparently fancies himself as a bit of a goer in the philosophy/religion department - full-scale Christian, of course - has been paddling around in his wading pool, spreading the notion that he's some kind of theological genius. Natch, I just had to take a gander.
This dude is SERIOUSLY BUTT-FUCK STUPID!!!! not that it takes stupidity to get butt-fucked, but this guy's brains (what there are of them) are totally in his arse. He reckons his argument is undefeatable and calls himself the "Atheist Killa" - like the total douche-bag he is.
He’s devised what he thinks is a REALLY, REALLY CLEVER line of reasoning he calls “the Elliott Argument” – as if the name matters in anything other than his own little delusional world. Essentially he contends that atheists, if they refuse the alternative of the Uncreated Creator (UC), have only two options; STE – Space and Time are Eternal, or SCPNCEU – Something can Come from Pure Nothingness and then Create Entire Universe(s). He then makes the claim that these options are irrational, illogical, and without evidence, and that therefore, so are atheists. This is the blogspot if you want a good laugh: http://theelliottargument.blogspot.com.au/.
He also claims to have “owned” everyone who ever took him on in one of his “live debates” – the tragic little bitch doesn’t even seem to realise that he has been totally trashed every time – at least, on all the ones I’ve watched on his YouTube site. One look at the outline above should be enough to convince anyone with functioning neural pathways that this fucknuckle is a pea-brain of the most extreme variety; frankly, I imagine dressing would present him with a major challenge – all those tubes and buttons and zips!!!
He prattles on like his crap means something, but most of what he posts on his blog is lifted from other authors with much better language skills. Apparently, he’s been touting this mega-garbage for some three years – which tells you just how much of an impact it’s made on the theological debating community, given that almost no-one has heard of it outside his little (and I MEAN little) band of followers and the MUCH bigger number of people who see him as comedy relief. He’s built himself a little internet universe of one blog (above) one FaceBook page, and a few mediocre Youtube videos (where he actually touts himself as a “rap artist”!!! his attempts at music are an even bigger laugh/riot than his philosophical speculations). Apart from those, and a totally banal attempt to garner a bit of cash for some third-rate T-shirts, he has generated precisely zip; Chad (thu AyKay!) Elliott is a loser with a capital DUMBASS!
This guy is spread around the Internet like a madwoman’s shit – and his reasoning and argument have about the same substance. It’s BULLSHIT pure and simple. He looks like a meathead of the worst sort. You know me, girls; I’m usually in to the big, rugged and stupid types, but this guy is too much, even for me – thick as pig-shit and twice as ugly. I don’t know; if I was horny enough, maybe a ball-gag and a brown paper bag over the head might do it – but even then, the thought that I had fucked anyone that stupid would haunt me for hours!
So; what to do? Do I leave the little fish to piddle about his wee pond in the sadly deluded state he is currently in? Or do I disabuse him of his illusions and bring his sloppy, sorry arse back to reality? The BIG question is, of course ---- do I give a rodent’s rectum WHAT happens to this monumental piece of white-trash stupidity? The answer of course is NO FUCKIN’ WAY! although I admit, it would be interesting to see what happens if he ever manages to pull his head out of his own fundament (personally, I think it’s permanently wedged in there). But he’s funny, in his own useless way. I’ll keep tabs on him and see where he ends up; my guess is as a janitor somewhere, mouthing on ad infinitum about how he “couldabeen” if only the world had listened to his brilliance. Maybe by then, I’ll have mellowed enough to feel sorry for him; but I doubt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment