Monday, 28 January 2013

I DIDN'T FRKIN DO IT!!!!!!

I HATE - HATE - HATE - being blamed for something I didn't do!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME??? It pisses me off big time! Maybe it stems from the fact that I was the youngest in my parents brood; as such, I always copped the blame for stuff my older siblings wanted to palm off onto someone else, although my mother eventually got wise-ish to it - even though she usually punished both of us, just to make sure she got the right one! Either way, I caught it.

There's this on-going thing with the old ball-n-chain at the moment about how I "make" him get angry enough to smash the furniture, and how I am to blame for various things happening around the place - the latest being the apparent disappearance of several items of clothing. It seems that fact that I do ALL the laundry means that I am responsible for the two items that have disappeared vanishing - just what convoluted logic he has used to arrive at that conclusion escapes me entirely.

We have to use a public clothesline, but as he is the only male living in our small block of flats, it seems highly unlikely that anyone has taken them; more likely, he has just misplaced them or failed to look for them properly. He is starting on a new job today, so the most likely scenario is that he has gone in to a tizzy of panic about that, tried to find said item, and, having failed to do so, dissolved into this latest hissy. He needs to take a fuckin' chill pill and get over himself quick smart! I am so getting over this behaviour - frankly, whatever else is going on in our relationship is rapidly becoming not enough to compensate for his bullshite.

I feel a bitch-slap coming on!!

No comments: